Thursday, March 25, 2010

Act II

Well I married Romeo. I haven't told my parents yet because I'm still not sure how they will handle it. I need to ease them in slowly. You can't rush these things you know. The night I married Romeo I was waiting in my room for him. The nurse was going to help him climb into my room so I can see him. When the nurse came in with some bad news. Tybalt, my cousin, had been killed. Now if you think that is shocking imagine my surprise when I found out the Romeo killed him! The nurse told me that Romeo had been banished! I cried for hours. Later, the nurse came in again, this time with better news. Romeo was planning to come into my room tonight to say goodbye. When he finally came I was overjoyed. Sadly, the next day Romeo had to go. I cried again. Then my mother knocked on the door, she also had some news. Pairs is going to marry me on Thursday! What! I told her that there was no way I was going to marry him. Well, my dad came in all mad about how my behavior and told me I was to marry Pairs or I would be thrown out onto the streets! What am I going to do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment