Sunday, March 7, 2010

Act I

Wow! The party we had yesterday was great! I wasn't planning on going because I mean these parties are always a drag! Its just a load of people drinking and dancing until very early in the morning. The afternoon of the party my mother came up to me and asked me about what I thought about marriage. To be honest I hadn't really had the time to think about it. I haven't met the right guy. My mother told me there is a guy named Pairs who loves me and he wants my hand in marriage. I haven't even met the guy! So I was dragged to the party to meet him and to see if I liked him. While I was there I happened to meet another guy named Romeo. He is perfect. He is funny and cute and I can't get him out of my head. The only problem with him is that he is a Montague. Can you imagine how awful that is? My family and their family don't get along. Talk about family feuds. This is the worst feud of all. I have decided that I don't care what his name is. I love him. Tomorrow morning I am going to marry him whether my parents like it or not. We plan to run away and live together happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment